Sunday, September 14, 2014

New Product- HelloCurlies!

Hey Fellow Product Lovers! There's a new collection of products for all curly girls. HelloCurlies has hit the market with a color coded range of wash and go stylers for curls, tight curls, and coily curls. There are 3 color labels to help you choose the product that may work best for you! 1.MINT Hello Fluffy Soft Styler 2.PINK- Hello Tight Curly Leave In And Hello Tight Curly Soft Defining Gel 3.LAVENDER- Hello Coily Buttermilk Moisturizer and Hello Coily Curlicue Custard. I noticed right away that the entire line has a very clean scent. It reminds me of spa products! This is a refreshing change to all the foodie scents I normally love. So far I've tried HelloCurlie's Leave In Conditioner, Buttermilk Moisturizer, and the Soft Defining Gel. All of the products have light consistencies and have been readily absorbed by my medium to high porosity coily hair. I'm still testing various product combinations to determine which ones I prefer best, but so far I'm impressed and plan to add a few to my product staples list! Check back for my full review and take a peek at the companie's website for additional product information. www.hellocurlies.com
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment